Appleton, WI • 920-739-9522
Green Bay, WI • 920-497-7774
Milwaukee, WI • 414-282-6800
- Test water daily.
- Add ½ capful (1/4 cup) of Super 95 or Dy-Chor II to keep chlorine reading between 1-3 PPM.
- Run filter for at least 6 hours a day for proper filtration.
- Even when algae is not present – Wipe entire pool down with a clean cloth or brush, and add 2 oz of Algaecide 300 once a week to prevent a slimy pool.
- Add a ½ cup of liquid shock once a week.
- Maintain PH and Alkalinity as necessary to keep water and equipment safe.
- Keep cover off of pool as much as possible, especially when the temperature is very hot to prevent algae growth.
- Do not put cover on pool at least 4 hours after adding chemicals so that the chemicals can sanitize and gas off properly.
- Remove any debris and vacuum if necessary.
- Hose off filter cartridge a couple of times a week for proper filtration.
- Replace filter cartridge every 2 weeks to maintain a clean and safe pool.